miércoles, 12 de noviembre de 2008

Breathe in

Photobucket


Speechless I ran into the woods

Wanting not to see you

Wanting to ignore this


*

But this feeling craved stronger inside

Breathe in I said breathe out


All the colors, all this sweat


*

As I hide inside myself pretending not to see

There you were in front of me


And i wantedAlineación al centro to run as my body wanted to stay


*

My eyes saw your beautiful face

And we spoke the unforgiven words of the heart

The uncontrolable laugh

Back and forth, forth and back

Here we are, here we are



....The vomit, the panic, the vomit, the panic....

1 comentario:

*d.:.::.:. dijo...

me encanta que seas cassiopea, va perfectamente con lo que uno presiente que sos, un ser estelar, alguien que brilla y fulgura, hasta un cometa o una luna.
un beso grande.